Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"These are my days"







Okay, so here is a typical day with these two rascals. The first pic is of T making a mold of his ear with black play-doh. I then had to dig it out of his ear canal, he then made a mold of his mouth, nose(eww), and hand. He did ask me to make a side-walk out of the black color, and a cloud out of the white. The next pic is of them sitting in a tiny chair. E was throwing a fit b/c T was sitting in the chair and then T did a really nice thing and scooted over so E could sit there. He then put his arm around her and played with her. Sometimes your kids can surprise you. The next pic is of the evidence left by E in my bathroom. She has taken to unrolling the TP and then tearing small sections off and chewing them. As you can see she deserted her bottle and has several pieces of chewed and spit out TP on the floor. Yum. And that folks sums up a typical day with my kids. Sorry about the sideways pic but I keep forgetting to edit them!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA, all I can do is laugh! Kids really make life interesting :)

    ReplyDelete