Thursday, March 4, 2010

Our first week home.

She is still smiling after having to share her princess throne. If any of you know my dad he doesn't like cats, so it's a good thing he is taking a cat nap!
I realiza this picture is bluish. Mark has been messing with the settings on my camera. Anyways the kids love holding their baby sissy. E tells me every five minutes that the baby is crying and has to be present for every diaper change and feeding.


Here she is strutting her stuff. She had gained back 2 oz tipping the scales at 5-8oz. Such a big girl. I love her so much.




1 comment:

  1. 1. She is TINY! So cute
    2. I love Evie's curls!
    3. That picture of your dad is hilarious!
    Glad to hear everyone is adjusting to the new bundle of fun! Are you people ever coming to SLC again?!

    ReplyDelete