Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dinnertime chat.

We were eating dinner and Mark got an emergency call, while he was on the phone this is what he missed:
T after poking his eyeball because he waving his hands around instead of eating
T: I hurted myself, my eye hurts.
E: My eye hurts.
T: I think when they took out my tonsils they burned my eyes.
Z: It's been so long since I've had a strawberry it's kind of sour. Do you remember when we took strawberry shortcakes on a picnic last summer?
T: Do you know what real people do when they go on picnics and there is nowhere to sit? They use a blanket. They really do.
E: I want some agua. (climbing down from the table, climbing up the counter and retrieving a cup, filling it with water and then proceeding to get everyone a cup of water but taking a sip of each as she was bringing it over to the table.)
T: She is the police officer water girl.

Never a dull moment!!!

1 comment: