Thursday, April 23, 2009

Boys will be Boys!


These past few days have been humorous thanks to my boys. These pics are of the aftermath from doing Z's laundry. The top picture is the mess that fell from the dryer when I opened it after his clothes were done. Z had so graciously loaded his laundry in the morning. Surprise!! Paper, a feather, a rock and other various items and then when I looked in the dryer there was a magnetix toy stuck to the inside. Now on to T. We went for a walk the other day and he remembered us seeing a skunk in this certain spot a year ago. He said "I hope we don't see that skunk, he will spray us with his mouth." I then told him they don't spray out of their mouths but out of their bum's, kind-of. We then had a detailed discussion on how skunks aim their spray and so on, T was educating me. When we passed by the spot on our way back he said, "skunks fly with their bums, they us the gas from their bums, I know because when I turned four I just knew!" Okay, so you really can't argue with T becasue he states everything so matter-of-factly, so I politley said I didn't think that was the case, but he said I was mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment